Notifications
Clear all

djuced screen with i500

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all

just a quick question, been using a 200 with djuced for a little bit and then upgraded to the 500.

still using djuced, but for a second yesterday just before the software crashed, the screen on my laptop was different than when i was using it the 200 - could see loads of extra trim virtual buttons and a whole selection of what looked like drum pad effects.

but when i rebooted the laptop, the djuced screen had gone back to what i can the 200 screen.

ive tried googling to find any information about whether the 500 has a different virtual deck on djuced than the 200 but cant find anything πŸ™ so yeah just wondering what it is i saw and how i get it back?

cheers
matt
uk

Hello Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

1) Question of Djuced Screen
Djuced has not a specific screen per controller, but its display fits with the status of the detected controller so:

a) Display extra virtual buttons 
- Display the sampler decks

- you see the sampler decks

- Select whether you want the sampler deck to display 4, 8 or 16 pads

b) Drum pads effects
I am not sure of what you talk about:

• If you read it on Djuced screen, the sampler pack had samples called FX, as Organic sample pack which has samples called FX1 and FX2.
  • Or maybe you talked of FX pads, a mode where pads control FX:
    On DJControl Inpulse 500, this mode is MODE 6.
    On DJControl Inpulse 200, this mode is MODE 3, and it requires to update Inpulse 200 firmware to be able to choose the Fx from Djuced (in the older firmware, DJC Inpulse 200 pad FX assignment are built in the controller so you cannot reassign other FX in Djuced)  
    https://www.djuced.com/change-your-pad-fx-on-hercules-djcontrol-inpulse-firmware-update-guide/  

c) Manuals
Djuced manual is on  https://www.djuced.com/user-manual/ .
DJControl Inpulse 500 manual is on support.hercules.com website DJControl_Inpulse_500_User_Manual_EN.pdf

2) Your computer technical profile
For any technical questions, please complete your technical profile

- in "Hercules Equipment In Use", select DJControl Inpulse 500
- in "Software In Use", check the name(s) of your DJ software, Djuced
- in "Describe your equipment", describe your computer
  • brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port
  • Environment (Eg. Window 10 64-bit)
  • version of DJ software (Eg. Djuced 5.1.3)
  • version of DJ driver (Eg. 2020_HDJS_1)
I ask this to understand your question and to try to provide an adequate answer (for example, avoid sending Windows guidelines to a mac user).

3) After your software crash, did you get a Bugsplat report pop up when you restarted Djuced?

In case of crash, please look at the following guidelines:
https://www.djuced.com/optimise-your-computer-for-djing/
Topic starter

Many thanks for reply, will check this out tomorrow - but yeah your picture shows the extra trim buttons I briefly saw.

no bugsplat, although it may have Been my laptop rather than the software - as had no problems before or since πŸ™‚ 

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your answer.

1) Please complete your user profile, it helps to provide an answer matching your DJ controller & operating system.

2) Bugsplat crash reporter is built in Djuced so it reports a crash detected by the engine, but if the the crash starts out of the engine (for example, in the operating system audio engine), Bugsplat will not display a report.