Notifications
Clear all

smart playlist question

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello!

i just started to use this feature, but i have one issue with it. would it be possible to add "contains" to the conditions? id like to create a couple of smart lists based on genre, and most of the songs i have has multiple genres (for example a house version of a famous song is tagged as house / cover - and if i create a smart playlist where the genre is "house", this song would not show up there). in serato dj pro if i create a smart crate, the "contains" option is there giving me the flexibility id like to have.

Hello Sityi,

Good idea, it is transfered to Dr Djuced. 

Topic starter

May I add another feature request? Would it be possible to have a kind of secondary sorting? Usage scenario: I'd like to have my songs sorted by BPM, then sorted by key. Many thanks in advance!

Topic starter

I have installed Djuced 5.1.3 and when I create a Smart Playlist, the "contains" option is not available if the condition is "Genre". Can you add it in the next release, please?

Topic starter

I have installed Djuced 5.1.3 and when I create a Smart Playlist, the "contains" option is not available if the condition is "Genre". Can you add it in the next release, please?

I'm afraid this is still the situation with 5.1.4.
On the other hand the improvements are very welcome. Keep up, guys! Smile

Hello Sityi,

This option is not yet in 5.1.4.
Sorry, things go gradually
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/blog/dj-software/djuced-5.1.4-released/

Topic starter

Hi!

I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to look impatient. I just eagerly waiting for this.