time elapsed / remaining

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all
new here, and new to the controller game
just got the inpulse 500 controller and familiarising myself with djuced

is there a way the controller can be used to toggle the elapsed/remain time on a track please (as pioneer cdjs used to) 

Hello Shaps,

Welcome to the forum.
For the moment, the way to toggle between elapsed and remaining time is to click on the time on the screen: I have forwarded you suggestion to Djuced team and I wait for their feedback. 

Topic starter

Hi all,
I recently got a new 2021 MacBook Air and I'm trying to use it to DJ. The problem I am having is my Dj controller is not working on my laptop. Since my laptop only supports USB-C connection I got a USB hub to use my Dj controller. When I plug it in, the Hercules symbol lights up on the controller as is should. When I go to download the HERCULESDJMIX driver, for some reason the Dj controller is not getting recognised from the driver. I bought another USB hub and see if that works but it did the same thing. I don't know what to do to get it working with the driver but I need it working soon for a small gig. If you have any other suggestions on what driver to get or what to do with the settings please do let me know.
Thank you 

Hello Johnny07,

Welcome back.

A technical forum is more efficient after taking 1 minute to complete your profile in My Space > My Profile

- in "Hercules Equipment In Use", select the name of your DJ controller
- in "Software In Use", check the name(s) of your DJ software,
- in "Describe your equipment", describe your computer
  • brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port: USB-C
  • Environment macOS 12.1 Monterey
  • DJ software version: for example Djuced 5.3.2
  • DJ driver version: for example HDJCSeries 6.44s

If your DJ controller is DJControl MP3 LE (and DJControl MP3 e2) it cannot work on some Mac M1 computers, as the DJ controller is not fully enumerated: it is not driver related, it is a hardware incompatibility so it cannot be solved.
One of the USB declaration of DJControl MP3 LE and MP3 e2 is too short for USB 3 standards.
Most USB 3 hosts accept this declaration, as Intel USB hosts, but AMD USB 3.10 and 3.20 eXtensible Host Controller refuse to enumerate a device whose declaration has not enough characters, as DJControl MP3 LE and DJControl MP3 e2, and we have seen some Apple M1 computers also refuse to enumerate DJControl MP3 e2 / LE for the same reason.

It is a hardware incompatibility, it is not related to driver. 

Topic starter

Hi,
I totally understand because when I try to use my MP3 LE on an older MacBook (not M1) it seems to work fine. I got my new Mac for an upgrade from my old Mac since it's been having battery issues. I thought it was a USB hub problem but now I definitely see what's going on. So is their no other way of using my M1 Mac with my controller? Because I was hoping I can use it for an upcoming gig.
Thanks