Notifications
Clear all

noise inpulse 500

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

i bought a hercules inpulse 500 last july2020 and i have been using it since then without any problem. but couple of days ago i started to listen a obvious noise. i normally use  a ue megaboom 2 speaker and i connect it using a rca  to mini jack cable. 

i hace change the cable, i have used different speakers, i even used the jack connection and the noise still. i have follow the recomendation to optimise the laptop and the noise still. 

i dont listen the noise through my headphones and i dont listen the noise when i use the laptop as main speaker. i have tried to used the laptop without connecting to the wall, i have not use the mouse and i have even disable the wifi but the noise still...

could anyone face this problem?
thanks!

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

1)  Have you tried connecting a USB hub which has a power supply between the computer and DJControl Inpulse 500?
That is the way to know whether the noise you hear is related to the USB bus power.

2) Please

a) complete your technical profile in My Space > My Profile.

For any technical questions, one should ALWAYS complete the technical profile, since computer DJing is computer related: 
- in "Hercules Equipment In Use", select DJControl Inpulse 500
- in "Software In Use", check the name(s) of your DJ software
- in "Describe your equipment", describe the computer (it is very important)
  • brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port (USB 3, USB C, direct or via a USB hub, brand & model of the USB hub)
  • Environment (Eg. Window 10 64-bit)
  • version of DJ software (for example Djuced 5.1.3 or Serato DJ Lite 1.4.6)
  • version of DJ driver (for example 2020_HDJS_1 if in Windows)

b) describe this noise: do you hear it
- even in silence or only when playing sound,
- is it a background noise or a glitch,
- if it it a glitch, what does it sound like?