not sure if softwar...

Notifications
Clear all

not sure if software or hardware issue but djuced/decks will not play!

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

im so confused. my decks were working perfectly until today they stopped randomly. 

check settings -

master - outputs 1&2
headphones - outputs 3&4 

the midi control is blinking when i press play or move the jog whel nothing happens

i can press the hot cues and it will jump to the right ones, i can change the tempo turn the volume up, everything apart form play! the play light flashes up and still nothing happens.

tried resetting computer, tried unplugging decks and plugging back in, tried editting settings, even uninstalled and reinstalled the software

i have a line 6 ux2 also, when i set the output to that it works perfectlyjust no headphone mix is available!! im absolutely stumped. 

i have uploaded 2 videos to youtube to show the error as its very difficult to explain, please help

Hello,

1) Please complete your profile in  My Space > My Profile ( https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/
You should at least complete:
"Hercules equipment in Use" with the name of your controller: DJControl Inpulse 300
"Software in use" with the name of your DJ software: Djuced
"Describe your equipment" with the computer brand, model & year, macOS version, version of Djuced.
And precise how you are connected to your mac (direct USB connection, or connection through a USB-c connection changer (brand an model of the USB c converter), or througha USB hub (brand and model of the USB hub) 

2) Make sure you have no other audio software running connected to the DJControl Inpulse 300,

3) Please close Djuced and go in Utilities, run "Audio Midi Setup"> Window > Show Audio devices.
Select DJControl Inpulse 300 (0 ins / 4 outs) in the list:
- Do you see its 4-output channels, set at 44100 kHz 4ch 24-bit?
- If yes , click on configure speakers > Configuration: Quadraphonic
click on Left Front, then Right front: do you hear the sound in front speakers?
click on Left surround, then Right surround: do you hear the sound in headphones?

Topic starter

Done all of those steps no audio at all through speakers or headphones - Masters turned all the way up 

Hello,

In your video I see Spotify player is not closed: many audio streaming services have a deep impact on all audio devices in the computer (as you can read here) so can you close completely any audio streaming app and retry?

What is the other app running with a black cloud icon? 

Topic starter

Hi, 

I have closed spotify, still not working

The app witht he black icon is an online cloud app, I closed that as well

Still no luck 

Hello,

Have you the opportunity to test on another computer whether DJControl Inpulse 300 audio works or not on this other computer?

Can you install DJControl Inpulse 300 driver package 6.08s from here, and once you have installed it, after rebooting the computer, call the Hercules DJControl panel in Applications > DJHERCULESMIX > DJSeries > DJCInpulse300 > Control Panel?
The App is called DJCInpulse300ControlPanel.app.

Click on the speaker icon, and check if you hear a sound played in the speaker output and in the headphones output.