• DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello dusanz,

The message with the firmware is in the forum private messaging area.
Good luck. 

RealTheDev

4 Messaggi
Inserito il 04/21/22 a 21:07:04
FONTE
Romania
Hey there, 
Just to let you know the bin file was a success. I added a second eeprom and a switch so that I can change between Mac and PC. Finally my retro DJ Console is usable, nearly 15 years later.

Thank you so much for the file.

Hey, I Basically want to do the same thing, but i don't really need to switch them that often, the only thing I'm interested in is if it still works for you on mac, and if you could explain to me how to make it work.
I got the bin file and burned it on the chip, but I find that everything is messed up in macOs. For example, rotating anything or pressing any button sends a message that virtualdj recognises as "1-JOG/ENCODER/SLIDER(number)", each button/wheel having a different number. On windows however, with the other eeprom, it has the actual names of the buttons(JOG, PLAY, etc.).

This might be a issue with drivers, however, on my windows machine, the devices requires no drivers, and I can't find any files inside the devices folder.

I have been trying to make the console work on my mac for the past week, and would be greatful if you could give me any help.

User Experience Team

1919 Messaggi
Inserito il 04/22/22 a 12:02:06
FONTE
Canada
  • DJControl Inpulse 300
  • DJControl Inpulse 500
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Serato
  • Djuced
  • VirtualDJ
  • Traktor
Hello RealTheDev,

As I wrote before, I have no access to a DJ Console Mk1 mac so I cannot test but as

1) DJ Console Mk1 mac was released when VirtualDJ was a Windows-only software, so I doubt VirtualDJ mapping is good for DJ Console Mk1 mac,
2) at the time Hercules released the DJ Console Mk1 mac it was on Traktor.

To use it in VirtualDJ, I suppose you should change the mapping.
To test if your DJ Console Mk1 mac works as it should in , you should test in Traktor Pro Mac or Traktor DJ Studio (the old version of Traktor Pro).