no sound - speakers...

Notifications
Clear all

no sound - speakers or headphones

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, i got the hercules control instinct a couple of weeks ago, everything has worked fine so far. i have set it up as usual this morning and there is now no sound from speakers or headphones. i am using djuced that came with it and i have set it up exactly the same way as usual - the loaded songs play and the controller is lit up and seemingly fully functional - but no sound anywhere - i have also tried re-booting the laptop and re-plugging the controller in -  help please? 

Topic starter

Interestingly if I play a song through iTunes , it plays through the speakers connected to the controller, meaning it's using the laptops soundcard? Does this mean the controller sound card has packed it in already??

Hello Carsey,

1) As you meet any technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile".
http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations /.

You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Instinct,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Djuced,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package (in Windows, is it 2016_HDJS_1 ?, in Mac OS, is it 5.89), version of Djuced 18 (is it release 1.0.102?).

2) You should check your audio settings in Djuced 18 (click on Settings icon, go in the Audio menu, and make sure the settings are:
Audio Device: DJControl Instinct (ASIO,WASAPI, both modes work in Windows, if you are in Windows)
Master:  Output 1&2
headphones :   Output 3&4