torq 2.0 not workin...

Notifications
Clear all

torq 2.0 not working with hercules

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, i have a hercules djcontrol jogvision dj mixer and i also have the torq 2.0 installed on my windows 7 64bit laptop. my problem is, is that the hercules mixer system`s led lights are not lighting up like it would with the sereto softwear that comes with the system when i plug it into my computer and open up the torq 2.0 softwear. to be completly honest, i am only getting two white lights and that is it and they go off when i un-plug the usb cable from the combuter or back of the hercules mixer. i also seem to not be able to control the hercules mixer what so ever. does anyone know what the problem could be or how to fix it, i am thinking it has to do with the midi thing, but i don`t know how to go about fixing this!

thanks,

bruin 

Hello Brupol,

DJControl Jogvision is not mapped in Torq 2.0 because last version of Torq, Torq 2.02, was released in 2011, much before the release of DJControl Jogvision.
Not controller released after Torq 2.02 is mapped in Torq 2.02, but you can map it, with Torq MIDI assignment function, it is explained in Torq_Control_Assign_Guide_v20_71991.pdf.