hercules dj rmx nee...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules dj rmx need help with the software drivers poor sound quality

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

since i had my rmx on the shelve for over a year now i installed the software once again on the win 7 environment and i found out that the sound playing both traktor and vdj is poor. i remember facing a similar issue when i first bought the rmx 3 years ago but i passed the problem somehow installing some drivers in some order i just cant find the right way now so if any of you members or people from stuff can help me i would be really thankfull and ii would even make some small favour for you guys if you wish.
i have a little gig tomorrow so if any of you can help that would be great.
awaiting answers
all the best, alex from poland 

Beside the obvious of using the latest driver and software verisons, the first few things you should do are:

- Configure your computer properly for audio applications:

- Configure the ASIO drivers properly:

Once done, if you're still having problems, then we can look at other possibilities.

Topic starter

I have done everything due to the instructions
I you friend can help me anyhow it would be wonderfull I could even paypal you some for a drink but i know i should not write things like this on the forum so sorry for that
I mean the sound is just a little crappy. Maybe you know some ways or maybe I can share the desktop with you and you could help;
I got that small gig tomorrow i wished to have it done by then . dont think i leave all the work for you guys, Im doing the research alle the time by myself.
So glad for the feedback already 

Topic starter

Hi Phatso
I found out that the problem was settled somewhere within setting the output routing I can play nice clear music when i output master to 1 and 2 but not set the output monitor at least not both of them I can play clear with one one channel set.
Well i was curious if you can help me configuring traktor better or help me fixing my contr mapping that yoused to work some years before much better than it does right now. Wonder if we can PM or i could get your email of fb.
Have a good night
Alex

When you say you had everything working fine a while ago, was it the same computer?

Can you details your computer's configuration (processor / memory/ etc) ?

As far as Traktor is concerned, newer version might be morer demenading (given the newer features included), but the fact that the audio seem to deteriorate when you enable both outputs leads me to believe that your PC might be borderline when it comes to processing power or memory.

Also, have you tried to see if enabling or disabling Enable Multicore processor support (in the Audio setup tab) makes a difference ?