rmx2/djuced playlis...

Notifications
Clear all

rmx2/djuced playlist problems galore....

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

at my little own house party last weekend i set up the rmx2 and speakers for fun...wanted to test things and see how they worked. specifically the playlist option.

had a ton of issues...some i will try and describe here.
i caught on early (and read here) that if you do any adjustments with the playlist it will take it out of "auto play" mode.
when i would open the playlist settings i would make sure that it said "stop playlist" as this was the way i could know for sure that the playlist was set to keep going...right?
common sense tells me if the option read "start playlist" or "continue playlist" then i knew the playlist was going to end after the current song was playing.
the auto play stopped numerous times for no reason.
again, i made sure that the continuous play feature was activated.
i would manually load the next song and "start automix" again and it would be ok for a while.
i know my library is solid and i imported it straight from my music folder so there are no bad links.

other strange things that arent really playlist related really....

• when i sort by artist, genre, song, etc (by clicking on the category at the top), i then find my song, drag it to playlist and then come back to the main library the sort that i just performed is gone and it seems to go back to a default sort by song. i looked in the settings thinking i missed something but i cant find it. i really think that when i return to the whole library after moving a song into the playlist, the way i just sorted the songs should still be there! this is huge and a glitch.
  • another annoying thing with the software is on the right side of the library window there is the slider that you can "grab onto" with your mouse so you can scroll up and down quickly right? well for us windows users we also know that you can click above or below that slider, click once and you can scroll up or down one page at a time. the problem is little area above and below the slider is so thin and tiny that you have to be a brain surgeon to in order to get your mouse in the precise area in order to move the slider that way.

i had other issues but having to run to work now.

[message from a forum administrator
hello,
i have added line breaks to make your text easier to read.
writing "hello" at the start of the post is one of the social codes helping to get answers on a forum.

with best regards,

staff 3]

Hello Kevin,

1) If you have issues with the Automix, are you sure you have run the Automix function in a playlist, not in the main library.
In a playlist, Automix plays the tracks from where you are in the playlist.
In the library, Automix only plays next track once.

2) For questions specific to Djuced, you should ask them Djuced forum here.

3) A message as long as your is difficult to read without line breaks. As you had precised you have line breaks in your original message, please precise the name of your browser, to check if a setting is needed to be able to see your line breaks.

Topic starter

Hello,

About the sorting, when you manually move a track in a playlist, the current order is saved.
So I use the "Match" colum to do a first sort and then I only move some tracks.