Notifications
Clear all

djuced 18 has stopped working!!

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

was suppose to play on the radio last night and when it came to loading up my dj control air on djuced18, all i keep getting is that my juced 18 has stopped working. is their any reason for this? i only got my new controller about 2 months ago and to be honest this is not an ideal thing that should be happening to such a well-known brand like this because as djs we have to play at shows and etc etc, and i cant be spending an hour trying to get this to work.

i am using an hp windows 8, this wouldnt effect using the djuced will it? is their any soulution to prevent this from happening again or im going to have to look into another software & controller to use.

thanks

You might also want to post your question on the dedicated DJUCED forum, as the development team will have a deeper knowledge of their software and what could have happen.

http://forum.djuced.com/

That being said, a few details would be required to be able to proceed to any sort of diagnostic:

1) Your complete computer specifications (Model, Processor type and speed, amount of memory, etc)

2) Are you using the latest version of DJUCED 18 (v1.0.97) or an older build ?

3) Between the last time you used the software succesfully and when the problem occured, did you add, moved or remamed any files to the library ?

4) Were there any other applications running at the same time that could have potentially have an influence the the software,s behavior ?

Topic starter

Processor: AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.00 GHz
Installed Ram:8.00 GB (6.95 usable)
System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Edition: Windows 8.1
Laptop: HP 15 Notebook PC
Hard Drive: 1TB

Controller: Hercules Dj Control Air

I was using a very old Hp Laptop before with Windows 7 and never had a problem, I only just started getting this problem it has been three times now it has occured.

I have tried everything and i was using the updated version of Djuced that you guys upload couple months ago

Is there any suggestions to why this is happening and how it can be fixed?

I deleted the file yesterday and upload again with the software cd and updated to the current version and soon as i went to connect to djuced, it comes with the My Djuced has stopped working and windows is looking for an solution!!

Thanks
MrBeckz

So the problems only started once you've moved to the new PC, correct ?

Since this is a brand name PC, I would expect that there are probably a lot of applications and programs installed by default. Some of them could be the source of conflict with DJUCED (memory ressources, shared libraries, etc), so I would suggest uninstalling anything that is not essential or that you may not use.

As well, you might want to try performing a few optimizations to you system, as explained in this document:

On a side note, no need to type everything in bold. It makes it difficult to read for most people 🙂

Topic starter

No problem mate, i will try this and let you know....