Notifications
Clear all

rmx not recognized by my hp pavilion 15-p045nd

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi,

my old laptop broke down last week, so i bought a new one, a hp pavilion 15-p045nd.
its an awesome laptop, very fast and stuff, but there is one problem: he dont regognize my rmx!
so, i looked around on this site and i found out that i have to buy a usb hub with power adapter, is this true?
please help me, because now i have to work with a good soundcard but its ruïned by the beats software... πŸ™

regards

tom 

Hello,

In fact, your DJ Console Rmx requires its firmware to be updated to support the driver for Intel USB 3.0 port integrated by Windows 8.1.
You need a USB hub with a power adapter during the firmware update, and afterwards, you will not need it any longer, but it is to avoid the issue which occur on some USB ports. A USB hub with a power adapter is a safety net against an accident during the firmware update.
If you have a friend who has a PC with a USB hub which has a power adapter, you can update the firmware of your DJConsole Rmx on this computer with the USB hub, and afterwards connect your Rmx on your current computer without the USB hub.