Notifications
Clear all

rmx scratching

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey! i just recently got my rmx, and i want to learn how to scratch on it! can anyone give me any pointers or techniques on where to start and learn? also does anyone have any good scratch samples?

2 Answers
Topic starter

Hey,

the sound of someone talking is nice to scratch on. Just a voice saying: "DJ" or something, you'll find it on www.virtualdj.com -> samples.

Succes,
LuuK

2 Answers
Topic starter

thanks for the info on where to get them bro! this might sound really dumb, but all you do is just hit the sample key and then move the jog wheel, with scratch on? or do you have to change the cross fader settings? do i turn on a beat on? i just got this thing so i dont really even know where to start lol, i saw alot of people kill it scratching on the mk2! so i def. wanna learn! thanks agaiN!

i wanna learn how to scratch like this (to me this good, but maybe its not actually good lol)

2 Answers
Topic starter

hey,

the sound of someone talking is nice to scratch on. just a voice saying: "dj" or something, youll find it on www.virtualdj.com -> samples.

succes,
luuk

Topic starter

thanks for the info on where to get them bro! this might sound really dumb, but all you do is just hit the sample key and then move the jog wheel, with scratch on? or do you have to change the cross fader settings? do i turn on a beat on? i just got this thing so i dont really even know where to start lol, i saw alot of people kill it scratching on the mk2! so i def. wanna learn! thanks again!

i wanna learn how to scratch like this (to me this good, but maybe its not actually good lol)