problem with djuced...

Notifications
Clear all

problem with djuced - does not import tracks

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

so i recently reinstalled my operating system on my laptop (windows 10). before reinstalling i used my hercules dj control impulse 200 and it worket perfectly, but for some reason i can not load in any tracks now, and i have no idea why that is.

can someone help me? also, im still new, so i dont really know what other info should i mention to solve this issue...

Hello,

Welcome on the forum. 

1) Please complete your profile with technical information on your device in My Space > My Profile

- in "Hercules Equipment In Use", select DJControl Inpulse 200
- in "Software In Use", check Djuced
- in "Describe your equipment", describe your computer
  • brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port
  • Environment (Eg. Window 10 64-bit)
  • version of DJ software (Eg. Djuced 5.1.3)
  • version of DJ driver (Eg. 2020_HDJS_1) 
And if you have a antivirus, it is very important to mention its name and its current version.

2) Once you have provided the basic computer information related to your computing issue, please DESCRIBE in detail what you mean. We cannot guess what you mean in "I cannot load in any track now" so you must describe what you did, what you see and what you do.
Where are your mysterious track? What is their audio format? If they have been encoded via a specific software codec (as OGG, LAM MP3....) did you reinstall the software codec in Windows 10?
Then do you see or not these track in Djuced browser? When you click on i for file information (button on the right side of the browser), do you see the file location and does it match with the actual file location?
And when you try to load the track on a Djuced deck, what do you see, what does Djuced display?