Notifications
Clear all

djc 500 inpulse midi message list?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello hello
ive been enjoying using the djc 500 and djuced for awhile now, and would really like to experiment with it in a larger setup.
and so i bought traktor becauce of its copmprehensive midi costumisation options, but im having a hard time figuring out all of the controllers midi messages and its mapping even using software like midiox.

i dont reallt understand why there not a printed sheet with the midi messages in the box, or on the support website or anywhere for that fact. is it a secret, an oversight or has nobody really asked for it before? im having a hard time wrapping my head around the reason why not to make it publicly avilable, it would make everything musch easier when mapping in other hardware.

that bening said, is it possible to get a list of the midi mapping/messages of the djc 500 inpulse, public or in a private message?
i would love to get back to dj-ing instead of soucering the web for infomation 😉

best regard.
rundhyl

DJC 500 mapping for Traktor Pro 3 is on Hercules support website in the mapping section.
https://support.hercules.com/en/product/djcontrolinpulse500-en/

Topic starter

Yes I'm aware, and i have been using it. But thats not was i was asking.

is there a list of ALL the midi messages (CH, CC, PrgChange, Modulation and so os.) for the DJC 500. It would be really helpful when costumizing or tweaking a midi mapping, or when making your own.