Notifications
Clear all

djuced and inpulse 200

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

where to start...

bought this last year and really struggling with this. 

djuced loads up just fine and everything works but everything is laggy. if you push the second jog to mix it jumps at the beginning. when you load up a song even though its showing the same bpm when matched its running at a much higher tempo.

when you finally get it to the right bpm match, it drfits out even though there both showing the same bpms. the bpms on both songs have been tested on virtual and djuced. virtual you can play the whole song without losing bpm match, unlike djuced which drifts out of synch.

any suggestions tweaks?

if you run it on the virtualdj trial it runs like a dream, quick to respond the jog wheels quick to respond and evrything works perfect.

for something that isnt real cheap entry machine i cant believe the lack of support for other dj software.

Hello Roger,

Welcome on the forum,

1) Forum readers cannot guess your computer configuration, so please complete this information in My Space > My Profile:
- in Hercules equipment in use: check your DJ controller: DJControl Inpulse 200
- in Software in use: check your software, Djuced and VirtualDJ
- and the most important when you meet a technical problem, in "describe your equipement please" precise
your version of Windows or macOS, your version of Djuced, your computer configuration elements (computer brand, computer model, CPU, RAM, graphic chipset, display resolution, type of USB ports)
your version of Djuced: do you use Djuced 5 (last version)?
Without knowing your computer configuration and your version of Djuced, no technical suggestion may be relevant. 

2) And in the case of issues on some audio files, what are these audio files:
- format (for example MP3 160 kbps)
- size (are they 3 minute or 3 hours files?)
- storage (where are they stored, are they stored on the local hard drive)?

3) When you write 
a) "If you push the second jog to mix it jumps at the beginning."
Please go in Djuced Settings > General and check whether the Snap option is checked. If it is checked, then your actions are snapped to the beat grid of the track: you should uncheck it if you do not like this behaviour. 

b) "When you load up a song even though it's showing the same bpm when matched it's running at a much higher tempo." 
Please precise what you mean as "it's running at a much higher tempo", do you mean the track is not playing at the BPM written on the track player or do you mean the tone of the track changes when the speed changes?
If the tone of the track changes as the playback speed changes, you can set the key lock, it is a button with a musical note icon over the tempo fader in DJuced, just over the SLIP button..

4) I do not understand your sentence "For something that isn't real cheap entry machine i can't believe the lack of support for other dj software." 

a) Do you mean you are not happy with Hercules technical support?
Did you contact them, either by phone or by message on 
https://support.hercules.com/en/contact-en/ , for example to get support on Djuced?

b) Or do you mean your computer is not "a cheap entry machine"?
Please describe your computer and your operating system, as only you know it.

c) Or do you mean the controller is not supported by other Dj software?
DJControl Inpulse 200 is also compatible with some other DJ software as but not limited to
- Traktor Pro 3, if you download the MIDI mapping from 
https://support.hercules.com/en/product/djcontrolinpulse200-en/
- Djay Pro 2 natively
- Ultramixer, with the enclosed mapping,
- the freeware Mixxx, with phatso mapping,  
- Cross DJ 4.