Notifications
Clear all

hercules air +

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello 
i own hercules air + for quite a long time now and i ve been using djuced 40...i cannot say that i really like it and feel comfortable with it so i d prefer use some other software.does hercules provide any alternative ? i mean in order to use tractor serato or vdj every single one requires a validation key
i would be really happy if there would be any alternatives since most of other companies provide

Hello,

Indeed, DJ software sold require a licence which is locked by an serial number acting as a validation key.

The software included in DJControl Air + is Djuced 40. If you have used it for quite a long time now, I suggest you check the last version, Djuced 40 3.6, which is more advanced than the version on DJControl Air Plus installation CD.
Hercules have made a choice to include Djuced 40, so that is the only DJ software included with DJControl Air+.

I doubt most of other companies provide another DJ software with Traktor or Serato as
- Serato bundle agreement forbids to add another DJ software with the controller, except for Djay LE as it is an app primarily made for iPad/iPhone,
- Traktor LE / Pro bundle agreement forbids to add any other DJ software with the controller.

If you want improvements or changes in Djuced 40, I suggest you ask them on Djuced forum.