Notifications
Clear all

problem with dj control instinct drivers

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello!greetings from greece
i use traktor pro 2 with dj control instinct in windows 10.a week ago i installed some updates for windows and since then the driver for the controller is not working properly.
i reinstalled the latest drivers many times but still i have the same problem.
when i use traktor i only see hercules wasapi shared mode and not the asio one.
i cant access the control panel and even if i have the controller connected to my laptop the hercules tray seems inactive.
thank you in advance for your time

Hello Alxgiotis,

Greetings from Hercules and welcome.

1) As you meet a technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, is it DJControl Instinct(Mk1 = first version) or DJControl Instinct P8 (new version),
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Traktor,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows 10 (Family, or Pro, version number - for example 1607), version of DJConsole Series driver package (for example 2016_HDJS_3, version of Traktor (for example 2.11)
since getting these data on your configuration is thebest way to duplicate your problem.

2) Your issue is probably due to the drivers being either not well installed, or partly removed, so please:
a- make sure you use an administrator account of Windows when you install the drivers (if you use a guest account, it will not work)
b- check if you have another antivirus or firewall than Windows 10 integrated antivirus and firewall,
c- when you install the driver, if you get a pop up message from Windows, DO NOT ANSWER THIS POP-UP: let the driver installer complete the installation of the drivers, instead of letting Windows prevent the installation of ASIO driver.

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;