Notifications
Clear all

streaming mixes

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, new user so forgive me.
i want to stream and record my mixes with video (i usually use obs for streaming and recording multiple sources).

as serato does not output sound via the pc how am i meant to capture it with the video via obs?

im new to this pc djing lark  

Hello Richie,

I do not know OBS, so I may be wrong, but if OBS does not support the ASIO audio mode, you cannot record directly the audio streaming from Serato in OBS, because in Windows, Serato operates in ASIO.

The workaround solution is to connect an output of your DJControl Jogvision to a line input: (as Jogvision has a booth + a master output, you can connect 1 to a line input).
- If your PC has a line input, you connect an output of your Jogvision to a line input, and you record this line input.
- If you have no line input in your PC, you need to add a small USB audio interface with a stereo line in, as this one here, you connect the booth output of the Jogvision to the line input of this small audio interface, and you broadcast the line input.

If you do not broadcast in live, but record first, you can record directly in Serato DJ.

Topic starter

Thanks Maxdjack,
I think using line-in is my best solution