Notifications
Clear all

problemi audio con hercules dj control air+

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

salve a tutti, 
ho comprato da pochi giorni il control air+ s e dopo aver installato i software tramite il cd in dotazione, la consolle ha preso a funzionare correttamente. dopo 2 giorni però, nel momento in cui apro djuced 40° e carico i brani, questi non vengono riprodotti dalla periferica. in basso al programma, nella schermata, appare un messaggio sottolineato in rosso con scritto "impossibile inizializzare la perifica: microfono (realtek high definition audio)". spero possiate aiutarmi con questo problema, altrimenti diventa impossibile suonare  

Hello,

1) Do not install Djuced 40 from the CD, it is not the latest version and the latest version is better: install Djuced 40 release 3.1.3 from Djuced.com instead.
http://www.djuced.com/it/filter/downloads

2) If you have a message speaking of Realtek microphone, it means you have selected a Realtek microphone instead of DJControl Air+ audio in Djuced 40 settings Audio.
Run Djuced 40, enter in the config (Settings) menu, go to the Audio tab and make the setting as follows
Audio Device    DJControl Air+ ASIO (ASIO)
Master: Outputs 1&2
Headphones : Outputs 3&4
and disable any input (you will still be able to use the microphone input of DJControl Air+ to talk over the music), but make sure you remove the Realtek Microphone from the inputs (if you see it, click on the X at the end of the line to remove it).

If you meet any technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile" http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations /.
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Air+,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Djuced,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

If you do not fill it, the forum will not have the information to help you.