hercules djcontrol ...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules djcontrol mp3 e2

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello guys. i bought a used console hercules e2. but i have a problem. the virtual dj software i have is free, and so it makes me use the 10-minute console. how can i do? thanks so much

The Virtual DJ Wiki page shoud answer all your questions:

http://virtualdj.com/wiki/Can%20I%20download%20VirtualDJ%20for%20free.html

Hello,

If you have a DJControl MP3 e2, it comes with a version of VirtualDJ LE on the installation CD.
If you use this version, it will not be limited in time when the DJControl MP3 e2 is connected to the computer.

Topic starter

I don't have Original CD, because I had the only console used on Ebay. I put a version of Virtual dj with lecense but Virtual dj doesn't recognized my console. 🙁

Hello,

Have you or not a VirtualDJ DJC serial number, coming with your DJ Control MP3 e2 controller?
The serial numer has a format like this:XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX, I suppose it was stuck on the enveloppe of the CD, but the former user may have written it somewhere.

If you have this serial number, please let me know (you cannot share it with someone as 2 people cannot register on VirtualDJ website with the same serial number).
If you have not this VirtualDj serial number, I suggest using another software version,
- either VirtualDJ 8 controller Edition, sold USD 49 + VAT here
- or another DJ software, either a software you buy or a free software as Mixxx.