mapping filter in t...

Notifications
Clear all

mapping filter in traktor pro

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey guys. im using dj control air and in order to use filter adjust i have mapped it to treble knobs for each deck. i was wondering if any knowledgable person would help me create a modifier so that when i switch the effect button on i will be able to use the treble knob for just filter adjust only.
thanks
jay

Hello,

Please send me an invitation (in My Space > My Friends) so that I can send you my mapping file.

I have made a modification of today's Hercules map for Traktor 2.68 and higher, I have not made exactly what you suggest as I prefer to map the modifier on the Rec button, instead of mapping on the Effects.

In this map
- the Rec button no longer starts/stops the recording, but activates/disables the filter
- when the Rec button is on, the filter is activated on both decks, and the treble knobs become filter knobs,
- when the Rec button is off, the treble knobs keep on setting the high frequencies,
- there is a software takeover setting between both modes, so that if the virtual knob is at a different position of the hardware knob, you must first reach the virtual position with the hardware knob to control the treble/filter.