Notifications
Clear all

audio setup traktor

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

dear hercules team,

i am sure this topic has been around already but please pardon my inability to use search properly.

i am having the following setup:
traktor pro 2
hercules universal dj  

i would like to play/record master via built in audio in traktor and use hercules as a dj controller with headphones playing cue.

what would be the audio setup in traktor?

i am having difficulties as external routing only supports external master, but the master i would like to have internal built in audio.
also the headphones dont seem to be playing cue- they seem to be playing master.

please advise.
v. 

Hello,

1) Welcome: the forum is the Hercules community (users, support, and Hercules team), not only to the Hercules team. If you want to talk only to the Hercules team, you can do it on https://support.hercules.com/en/contact-en/

2) The way you want to associate 2 audio board requires to agglomerate the computer built-in audio + Universal DJ audio:
- in Windows, it can be done with ASIO4All: it is briefly described here,
- in Mac OS, it can be done with the Aggregate function, as described here.

3) Please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile".
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, Universal DJ,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Traktor,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;