Notifications
Clear all

virtual dj asio

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello everyone. i upgraded both my laptops to windows 10. i use virtual dj 7.4 and serato. both my laptops are fully updated, and fresh installations. both laptops lose 4mx and complete control, basically 4mx is on and nothing works on it. it will work with wdm and not asio. i updated, tweaked, and made sure usb wouldnt go into sleep mode. it will not work for more than 45 minutes. only touchscreen options will let me play songs. sometimes right platter loses all audio.

windows 8.1 was solid, 10 is problematic for me. yes, all legal... thanks!

Hello,

Please
1) confirm if you have installed Hercules Windows driver package 2016_HDJS_1.

2) make sure you set the audio mode in ASIO
3) fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile". You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJConsole 4-Mx
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, VirtualDJ,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows 10 (64-bit or 32-bit), version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software (VDJ Pro 7.4).

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Topic starter

Thanks, I will post those in a bit. I am using asio setting, and the latest hdjs1 version. Everything ran flawless with same settings, until windows 10. I have two computers acting up. I will fill out files after my gig. Thank you.

Hello,

If you use a USB 2.0 hub, can you disconnect the other devices from the USB hub and check if you still meet this issue?
Last time I have seen a DJ Console (it was a Rmx) working in WDM but refusing ASIO, it was because of a bad firmware in a Microsoft trackball (it said it needed more bandwidth than actually needed, so that the DJ Console Rmx could not switch in ASIO as the USB hub single TT bandwidth was too limited).