Notifications
Clear all

help mapping vinyl button on rmx2 for scatch and full crossfader curve

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi:
i have an hercules rmx2 with virtual dj 8 i do not use the bend jog mode, i preffer the scratch mode.i am trying to map the vinyl button so i can have always on the sctatch mode on jog wheels but adding the full crossfader curve in the off position and the scratch crossfader curve in the on position. already tried to add this script lines at the end of the instruction ( crossfader_curve full ? crossfader_curve scratch : crossfader_curve full ) but then the button does not work. it will be nice if we can add a blinking led for the on position.
thanks for your help

Hello,

I do not see what you call an ON position and a OFF position for the crossfader curve.

From my point of view, with following custom mapping in VirtualDJ for Hercules DJConsole Rmx2
SCRATCH    crossfader_curve full ? crossfader_curve scratch : crossfader_curve full
LED_SCRATCH    crossfader_curve scratch off : crossfader_curve full on

When the Vinyl key is off, the crossfader curve is set as full.
When the Vinyl key is on, the crossfader curve is set as scratch.

PS: Please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile": you have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJConsole Rmx2
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, VirtualDJ
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.

Topic starter

hi Maxdjack:
Thanks a lot for your help. the script is perfect. everything is working as you said, exactly as i need. 
sorry for my english but i meant activated as ON and deactivated as OFF, refering to the vinyl button.
thak you

Hello alfredoloranca,

You are welcome.