Notifications
Clear all

hercules inpulse 300

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello ppl.

i have some questions....im new to djuced software and its being a little bit "diferent" to get use to it so....undecided....how can i stop a track that is playing and imediatly return to the begining using inpulse 300 and djuced software.
i ask this because the only way i see its possible is by creating a cue point in the begining of each track, but i think it should be another way in my opinion.

if anyone can help, how do i know the "values" so i can program my keyboard, when i press a keyboard on my laptop it doesent apear a "list" of what i can remap/choose like for example on virtual dj.

is there anychance that i use another soundcard, like an external usb one, that i can use so i can ear "better" the cue and master mix, cause in the inpulse 300 i always have to get activated the cue chanell and the master and sometimes the cue chanell sounds to much loud and i was thinking in something with more "definition" like for example the old mixer i had a hercules rmx.

thanks in adance for all the help/advice ppl.

Hello,

1) To return immediately at the beginning of the track, press Shift+Cue, it is called Stutter and most DJ software do it with Shift + Cue: you mentionned VirtualDJ last year and it works the same way in VirtualDJ.

2) To map a command on the keyboard in Djuced, please go in Djuced Settings > Keyboard > Keyboard Learn.

3) In Djuced > Audio settings, you can select the sound card you want.
DJC Inpulse 300 headphones volume button is a hardware control, so do not set it too high

PS: As mentionned 1-year ago in  https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/forum/en-software/030975/   please complete your profile in My space > My Profile here in 

- checking the name of your DJ controller in the field "Hercules Equipement in Use": DJControl Inpulse 300
- checking the name of your software in the field "Software in use": Djuced
- completing the field "Describe your equipment" with as many information as possible on your computer, operating systemd and software version.
If you do not complete this information, you cannot expect the most efficient help.
Topic starter

Much apreciated for your help and my apologies for my delay completing the information on my profile.  Undecided

You are welcome 

👍

Topic starter

You are welcome 

👍