djuced impuls 500

Notifications
Clear all

djuced impuls 500

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
hello i use djuced, i need to turn off the lights of the hot cue keys when they are not used, in serato dj pro it is like this, how can i do? thank you
i am attaching example image

Hello,

Djuced does not turn off the pads backlight, but divides by half the pad backlight intensity when the hot cue is not in use, so the backlight is visible whether a hot cue is set or not. Djuced has the same process in other pad modes (e.g, in sampler mode: full light = sample playing / half light = sample not playing).

As you can see on 

in another mapping, Serato backlight at half light level the pads of another controller when the pad is not in use.

Why do you need to turn off the lights of the hot cue pads when the hot cue is not in use? 

Topic starter
hi thanks for the availability and quick response
1) it is necessary to turn off the lights because it is more at a glance off hot cue not present in the track, on hot cue present ...
I would also do it for loops, slicers and sampler
serato dj pro that I have behaves like this ...
2) because in brightly lit or poorly lit rooms the difference is hard to notice, it only makes sense in total darkness
3) I am an old DJ I prefer to keep those eyes on the console too many lights confuse, the result is mixing not controlling continuously mixer and pc screen...
if I am allowed I give advice djused has a function that few praise, pre-listening without having to load the track on the deck, I would enhance this fantastic option...
in any case good, djuced is very reactive and punctual with impulse 500.
sorry my english i use google translate

Hello all9k1,

1) OK, thanks for your answer, and do not worry for your english, Google translate result is very clear and understandable.

2) I check with the Djuced team if they are OK with my updating the mapping to light off the pads.
Even if the team agree, it may take some time before I do it as I am short of time this week, so it will not be ready this week.

3) Thanks for the kind words on Djuced, and how would you enhance the prelistening option from within the browser?

Topic starter

hello

without making too many changes to the software
perhaps the simplest solution is
add a button on the browser screen
(preview) next to the title, artist, bpm etc.
maybe usable with a combination of keys on the mixer if possible.

maybe in the future "impulse 600/700" add buttons
present in the mixer that also allow you to quickly scroll through the
song to the end, and the pre-listening to facilitate this function ...

without making too many changes to the software

Hello all9k1,

I have updated DJControl Inpulse 500 mapping in Djuced to turn off pads backlight when not playing in all modes (except Mode 8 = Beatjump, since in Beatjump pads have no on/off status).

Please download it from  https://we.tl/t-QKm3xtggY9
it will remain online for 7 days.
To use this mapping, you should:
- connect DJControl Inpulse 500 to the computer,
- run Djuced,
- go in Djuced settings > Mapping
- click on Import button
- select the file Hercules DJ Inpulse 500 Pads LED Off.xml
- quit the mapping menu,
- and use Djuced (sometimes, you may have to restart Djuced to reset the backlights).
Topic starter
Hello
Thank you very much for creating this mapping which is very convenient for me.
I noticed that every time restart DJUCED it loads that defaut mode, to remedy the problem renamed the files (Hercules DJ Inpulse 500 PADFX.djm and Hercules DJ Inpulse 500.djm) to (Hercules DJ Inpulse 500.djm.OLD and Hercules DJ Inpulse 500 PADFX.djm.OLD) located in C: \ Program Files \ DJUCED \ midi
all solved ...
thanks again
Topic starter
Hey.. it is possible to re-upload this mapping file?
Thanks.

Hello Rockerrullz,

Welcome to the forum.

The mapping was re-uploaded (still for 7 days) on  https://we.tl/t-1QIQHjunuG

Topic starter

Heyyy. I would like it too. If it's still avaliable. Thanks in advance.

Hello Titan21,

You can download the mapping on:
https://we.tl/t-V7VTARkbwc

it will remain online for 7 days.
To use this mapping, you should:
- connect DJControl Inpulse 500 to the computer,
- run Djuced,
- go in Djuced settings > Mapping
- click on Import button
- select the file  Hercules DJ Inpulse 500 Pads LED Off.xml
- quit the mapping menu,
- and use Djuced (sometimes, you may have to restart Djuced to reset the backlights).