Notifications
Clear all

titoli e interpreti

15 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

ciao,

ho un problema, il software non carica in nessun modo titoli e interpreti.
si tratta dellultima versione appena installato.
qualcuno sa come risolvere?
grazie

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

As we do not see your computer or your problem from the forum, please provide further technical information

1) Please complete your profile with technical information on your device in My Space > My Profile

- in "Hercules Equipment In Use", select the name of your DJ controller
- in "Software In Use", check the name(s) of your DJ software
- in "Describe your equipment", describe your computer
  • brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port
  • Environment (Eg. Window 10 64-bit)
  • version of DJ software (Eg. Djuced 5.1.3 or Serato DJ Lite 1.4.6)
  • version of DJ driver (Eg. 2020_HDJS_1)
Please do not write "I have the last version of the software": check the version of the software, write the name of the software and let us know this version. 

2) Please describe your technical issue in a message.
What do you mean in "il software non carica in nessun modo titoli e interpreti"?

Do you mean the software library does not detect the music tracks?
If then, where are the music tracks stored on your hard disk, what is their audio format (WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF...), where do they come from?

Or do you mean the software library sees the tracks but does not display the title and artist name?
If then, what does the software library display in these fields?

Or do you mean the software library sees the files, and displays the title and artist name, but does not display them properly?
Then what do you see exactly?

Remark: the other message you have posted somewhere else with the same contents will be deleted: please never multi-post the same message in several discussions, it is against the rules of this forum (and of any technical forum since if you do not gather all the needed information in 1 discussion + your user profile, your technical problem cannot be solved).

Topic starter
Hello,
here I am, I have completed the information on my profile. I sent the same request as I had posted on the English forum instead of the Italian one. my software is Djuced 5.1.3 build 961590b38 The software loads the songs from both my internal and external discs, I have tried both Wav and Mp3 format but it does not display the title of the song in the exploration of the resource. How can this problem be solved?
titles

Hello,

Djuced, as other music software, does not display the file name, but the song title and the artist name tagged in the file, as you can see hereafter.
If your audio file title name and artist name are not tagged, then no text information is displayed in Djuced browser.
You can tag these pieces of information in your audio files in Windows Explorer, in iTunes or Windows Media Player, or in Djuced for example.

Topic starter
Thank you for the reply, but I checked and the titles are present in the files, I don't even see the titles in the software examples.
there must be something wrong.

Hello,

Have you analyzed your tracks in Djuced?
- Right click on the track(s) in the browser
- Analyze
- All

Topic starter
Hi, thanks for the reply.
I also tried this solution but it analyzes everything including bpm but nothing remain empty.
when I try to position myself with the mouse the title is displayed as in the picture. Seems like a display problem. Strange no one who has had the problem. Lately I have been using serato to work around the problem.

Hello,

Thanks for your message.
I think the bug may be due to a font issue.

1) Once you have selected a track in the library, can you:
- click on the information button
- and check, in the information menu, if you can read the title name?

2) If the title name field is empty in the Information menu, please click on this Title field and type the name, and click on OK button.
Does the title name appear in the library?

Topic starter
Hello,
thanks again for your valuable answers.
In the information part on the right the title is present, even if it is modified, it does not appear in the center.

Hello,

OK, so it is obvioulsy a font issue. I transfer the issue to Djuced team so that they look at it and suggest solutions.
They are off during the week end so they will come back on monday. 

Topic starter
Hello,
I thank you again for your availability,
Okay look forward to.
We hope it is solvable
Thanks again.

Hello,

You have indeed found a bug.
Can you uninstall Djuced and reinstall it in forcing the administrator mode (in Windows explore, right click on the installer program > Run as administrator) and let me know if it changes anything.

Topic starter
Hello,
then I followed your advice.
I uninstalled - reinstalled - and opened as an administrator.
I see the titles again finally.
The next day I forget to open as an administrator, securities disappeared.
I reopen as administrator nothing.
Uninstall - reinstall - open as administrator here I have the titles again.
But only I have encountered this problem?
Anyway thank you, we hope maybe with some updates they change fonts or resolve permanently.
Thanks again.

Hello,

The bug comes from a conflict between Djuced right to display the font, and some Windows setting(s) intended to improve the font readability, since with high resolution display, Windows adds some settings to make the font readable (otherwise, the display may be tiny or bad looking).
Running Djuced in administrator mode bypasses the Windows setting(s), so Djuced team is currently checking which setting(s) is/are in conflict with Djuced, then once they have found it, they change Djuced priviledge on this setting, and then next built of Djuced should have fixed this issue.

1) Please precise your display resolution, color depth and graphic card.

2) I have sent you an invitation on  https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/friends/  , please accept it so that, when Djuced teams think they have found the bug solution, I can send you in a private message a preliminary build and so that you can let me know if it is the solution.

3) I do not know if only you are the only person encountering this problem: you are the first person describing it, but sometimes people do not report obvious problems, and sometimes people report a problem but we don't understand what they mean. Your report was clear, and 
- Your screenshot  https://postimg.cc/m1ftXvhy  was very helpful in showing the tags in your audio file were OK, so we had no reason to suspect a bug in the way the files are tagged.
- Your screenshot  https://postimg.cc/KRjGRnG7  was very helpful showing no text in the browser but a flying "Last Vegas" which should have been readeable in the browser. 

Topic starter
Hello,
thank you again, I accepted the request.
I await an official communication.
Good day

Hello djdevil86,

Please look in your private messaging area, as I have sent you a message with a link to a Djuced pre-version. 

Page 1 / 2