autoloop and mappin...

Notifications
Clear all

autoloop and mapping

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
hello, i would like to know, if in djuced there is the option to put an automatic loop?, that is, i know that you can create a loop and save it and assign it to a hot cue, but every time i load that song, i have to go with to the program, with the mouse, and with the right button on that hotcue, tell it to activate when it reaches that point in the song.
the idea would be that it would be configured automatically, so that every time i load that song on one of my decks, it automatically activates that loop, without having to do it with the mouse, i come from rekordbox, and that option was really useful for me.
also, i would like to know, if there is any mapping for the hercules dj control impulse 500 where you can activate or deactivate the keylock, master tempo, and modify the pitch range, without having to do it from the program, pressing shift and some other key .
i saw that there is a mapping that allows you to do that with the keylock, but the mapping could no longer be downloaded, the link was expired, but it would be interesting to have those functions.
greetings and thank you

Hell snako79,

1) About Cue Loop
Do you talk of Rekordbox Active Loop?
As I never used this feature and I would not use it, I am not sure I can test if it works since for me a loop starting automatically without having to send the Loop On function with a key is not what I try to use.
Please precise if you can find the complete name of the function and a use case (what it is made for, how to start it, how many loops you want, how to stop it); since right now I do not imagine the scenario of this automation loop starting alone and finishing alone without a DJ pressing on Loop On and Loop exit button.

2) About different mappings 
I do not remember this mapping with keylock but if it was on the forum, I probably have it, but I am a bit lost with your wanting mapping without shift.
A controller mapping has
- primary controls = functions controlled by direct key on the controller
- secondary controls = functions controlled by a combo key, generally Shift+ key, as for example Shift+Quant to change the tempo range on DJControl Inpulse 500 in Serato.

As DJ controllers have no empty keys (keys with no function mapped), then mapping new functions requires to:
- either remove a primary control on a key, to map your new function instead,
- or use this new function as a secondary function,
- or add another controller.

Topic starter
Hello,

about autoloop, it is not a loop that starts and ends by itself, it only starts by itself.

If I create a loop in djuced, and assign it to a hotcue, if I press the right button on that hotcue I can tell it to start the loop automatically when it reaches that point, it has that function, but if I close djuced and come back to open djuced, the hotcue is marked, but if I want it to start automatically, I have to use the mouse and right-click that hotcue to start automatically.
In rekordbox if I assign it the first time, even if I close the program and reopen it, it keeps the automatic start assignment.

As for the mapping, I'm not asking for a function without pressing shift, I know you have to press shift, but for example by pressing shift+sync, I could activate and deactivate the keylock.
In my case, I have tried pressing shift+quant and the tempo range does not change, I have to see if I am doing something wrong.

This is the post where we talk about mapping for keylock, but de file is expired and cannot be downloaded.
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/forum/en-software/033561/

Thanks