Notifications
Clear all

crossfader alignment problem

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi there.

ive been using my herecules inpulse 200 for about 5 months. its always worked perfectly, but has just devleoped an odd fault.

the crossfader is now out of alignment. when its 100% to the left, its fine, but physically moving it to the middle position on the controller only moves it 25% on the hercules software on screen.

when i move the crossfader physically all the way to the right, the  software registers it as about 80% on the screen.

has anyone got any suggestions for how i might fix this? is it possible to recalibrate it?

Hello Toby Jo,

Welcome to the forum.

1) Please complete your profile in
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
in at least completing 3 fields: 

- Hercules equipment in use: check DJ controller name(s), DJControl Inpulse 200
- Software in use: check DJ software name(s), probably Djuced
- Describe your equipment, write
  • computer brand and model, CPU, RAM, as Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ Core i5-1135G7 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM
  • version of Windows or macOS as Windows 11 22H2
  • version of DJConsole Series driver package (as 2022_HDJS_1)
  • USB : as USB type A, or USB-C, or USB Hub (as D-Link DUB-H7 USB hub+power)
  • Software version: as Djuced 5.3.7

2) It may be a calibration issues but it may also be dust on the taper of the crossfader.
Can you try first the following process:
- remove the cap of the crossfader
- place the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner over the slit of the crossfader and vacuum with the vacuum cleaner to try to remove dust if any (never touch the taper inside a fader, you may damage it as it is fragile) 

3) Yes, there is a calibration process, which is not a public information yet, so please accept my invitation on 
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/friends/
and send me a private message refering to this discussion on the private messaging area so that I can send it to you a calibration process.

DJ software version as Djuced 5.3.5
Topic starter

Hi UXT

I've submitted a friend request to you (i couldn't see one from you to me). Will send you a message as soon as i can.
Thank you!

Hello,

I have sent you a message on the forum private messaging area with the process to calibrate Inpulse 200 faders & knobs.

Please download the guide within 7 days at it will remain online only 1 week.