dj control air has ...

Notifications
Clear all

dj control air has no power

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi! i have my hercules dj air,but now it has no power i try to connect to different laptop but theres no anything happened what should i do..please help.

Hi ReyPeace,

Welcome to the forum

Please complete your technical profile with technical information on your device in My Space > My Profile

- in "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Air,

- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Traktor

- in "Describe your equipment", describe your computer

• brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port (USB 2, USB 3, USB-C, direct USB port or through a USB hub with a power adapter)
  • Environment (Eg. Windows 10 / MacOS 12.1)
  • version of DJ software (Eg. Djuced 5.3.3)
  • version of DJ driver (Eg. 2022_HDJS_1)
As a DJ controller is a computer peripheral, diagnosing a tech problem on a DJ controller without knowing first the computer makes no sense, the DJ controller cannotr boot alone, it requires a computer, so it is needed to know this computer.

Please describe in detail your issue as your words "nothing happened" are too short for a description, "nothing happened" says only a your feeling.

1) History of your DJControl Air unit
- Did it work before on another computer?
- Did it work before on this computer? If yes, what has changed on this computer since that time, if you remember?

2) Look of this DJControl Air unit
- Does the USB connector look damaged?
- Is the cable terminating with the USB port damaged?

3) Using the DJ controller connected to the computer
- When you connect it to the computer, do you see lights or keys lighting on, and which lights if any?
- What is the USB port you use (which USB port of the computer)?
- What makes you say nothing happened?
- If you have installed the Hercules driver, in case you use a Windows computer, when you click in the notification area to call the Hercules DJ control panel: do you see a control panel with the title dj control Air and, if yes, which firmware is detected in the About panel (the last one is 1.0.0.23)?