Notifications
Clear all

please help! ------ hercules p32 dj

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
controller: hercules p32 dj
hi guys, does anyone know how to disable demo mode/vegas mode or does the user have to touch the controller ever five minutes forever?
this is so frustrating. ive been hoping for two years a firmware update would allow the user to disable the light show. i would like to use it as a midi controller in a studio environment but being forced to touch it every few minutes means it is useless.
cheers! 

Hello,

Welcome on the forum,

Please
- accept my invitation on My Space > My Friends https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/friends/

- send me in the private messaging of the forum a message with a link to this discussion asking for a firmware update for P32 DJ,
- so that I can send you in the private messaging area a firmware update 
as we probably have a workaround solution for you (not a firmware without Vegas Mode, but a firmware update adding a short key to disable the Vegas Mode for the session = when you disconnect the P32 DJ, you must reactivate the short key to disable the Vegas Mode for the session).

If you have been hoping for two years a firmware update to disable the light show, it would have been faster to send this request 2 years ago.

Topic starter

Please send me the same firmware thing or the solution. i hate the vegas mode . its all the time connected here

Hello 23leKs23,

I have sent you in the private messaging area the firmware + explanation to disable P32 DJ Vegas Mode.
The website link of the firmware is valid for 1 week.   

Topic starter

Why is this not easily available public knowledge?  I need to disable vegas mode, but instead of searching and finding an answer, I see that you are privately telling people how to do it?  That makes little sense.

Projectileobjects,

1) Disabling the vegas mode requires a firmware change
Alternate firmware cannot become available on public pages, otherwise are likely to update the fimware without knowing what for (just because it is a newser firmware) and firmware update accidents would a major cause of defectiveness.
The way to send a non public firmware is then a contact on private messaging.  

2) This is a user forum, this is not Hercules tech support: if you need to contact Hercules technical support, please contact them on 
https://support.hercules.com/en/contact-en/

Topic starter

can I please get help to disable the Vegas mode?

Hello jbaxternz,

Welcome to the forum.

As mentionned before, please accept my invitation on
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/friends/ 

and send me a private message with "P32 DJ firmware update / vegas mode" as title, and the link to this discussion as message contents.

Once you have updated P32 firmware, you can disable the Vegas Mode with a 3-second long pressure on left deck (deck 1) keys HOTCUE+SAMPLER (but you have to do it each time you connect P32 DJ to your computer).