Notifications
Clear all

headphones blasting loud

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have a an asus p.c. windows 7
hercules rmx2 running the newest form of djuced 40 2018my headphones are blasting loud. even when nothing is happening there is a loud hiss from the left speaker. this is the 3rd show i have had this happen to me. i have anothe rshow coming up in a few days i need this fixed. it does the same thing with vdj. please help

Hello DiabloSyndrome,

1) Please complete your profile in "My Space"> "My Profile"
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment in your profile:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJConsole Rmx2,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Djuced,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand (Asus) and model (please precise), CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows (Windows 7, yes, but 64-bit or 32-bit), version of DJConsole Series driver package (do you use 2018_HDJS_1 driver package), version of DJ software (do you use Djuced 40 3.6.9? Do you use VirtualDJ 8 LE or 7 LE or 8 Pro ?)

2) What you describe here is not the topic of the discussion where you posted the other message.
So do you
a) also meet a problem of distortion when you turn the dry-wet button, the topic of the other discussion
https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/forum/en-hardware/013866/ where you say the same problem,
b) or is your problem what you mention here, and not a problem of distorsion:
- too loud headphones output,
- hiss on the left speaker?

3) a) What is you brand and model of headphones?
b) Are the heapdhones plugged to the connector on the top panel or on the front panel of Rmx2?
c) If you connect headphones to the front connector, have you made sure nothing is connected to the connector on the top panel?
d) Is the level in headphones blasting lound continuously or only sometimes loud?

4) Regarding the hiss in the left speaker.
a) Do you mean in the left driver of the headphones or in the left loud speaker?
b) If you mean in the left loud speaker:
 i) what are the brand and model of speakers?
 ii) How are they connected to DJConsole Rmx2: via the RCA output or via the XLR output?
 iii) If your speakers have a balanced input, have you tried connecting the speakers to DJConsole Rmx2 via the XLR output and with balanced XLR cables?