controller air s in...

Notifications
Clear all

controller air s interference problem

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i have a hercules air s console and a laptop. when i connect the console to the pc i hear a little, but annoying, interference. i check where it come from and i find that when i move the usb connector it became a little bit powerfull. a very interesting thing is when i plug the console in the pc and the leds animation start i can hear the led movment between the interfernce. someone have the solution? 

Hello LuckyMega,

The noise you hear may come from the USB bus power or from an interference with another device:

1) Disable the proximity sensor
Please call the DJ Control Air control air
(in the notification area / or in C:\Program Files\DJHERCULESMIX\Audio\DJ Console Series run HDJSeriesCPL.exe)
and disable the proximity sensor, in the control panel, at the tab MAIN, click on the button at the start of the line Enable Proxmity Sensor to change the ON into OFF.

Do you still hear the noise?

2) Try in another USB port.

3) Add a USB hub with a power adapter between the computer USB port and DJ Control Air.

4) Please disable Windows preset made to save energy on the USB.
Click on Windows button > Settings > In the field, type Device manager
and press Enter: Windows proposes the local version "Gestione dispositivi" in Italian

• Run Gestione dispositivi.
  • Develop the group Controller USB
  • Right-click on the first line "USB Root Hub" or "USB Radice Hub" or "Generic USB Hub" or equivalent and click "Properties"
  • Go to the tab "Power Management" (Risparmio energia), and uncheck the box "Allow computer to turn off this device to save energy" (Consenti al computer di spegnere il dispositivo per risparmiare energia)
  • Click "OK" and close the dialog box
  • Repeat the same operation on each line called USB Root Hub or USB hub or USB Radice Hub.