Notifications
Clear all

lost mp3 e2 cd

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi all,

i have the virtual dj console installed on my pc since sometime and everything was fine.

however for some reasons i had to reinstall my pc and i now realize that i have lost the cd. since i have been moving a few times, it will be hard to find back. 

==> how i can i get the license (or a license) back?

i have tried to check virtual dj website, but :

1 - i am not sure to be registered (if it was not obligatory i did not do it)

2 - i tried to check if i was registered, but unlike usual websites; i could not find he famous button "lost my password"

many thanks

best regards

kuri77

Topic starter

Afte bit of search; I finally found the function to get renewed password on Virtual DJwebsite:

Nevertheless none of my known adresses did work... so the questin re,ain.

How can I get back a license?

Thanks & regards

Kuri77

Hello,

On DJControl MP3 e2, the VirtualDJ LE serial number was originally stuck on the CD enveloppe.
Registering on VirtualDJ website was not compulsory, so it is possible you did not register with any former account.

If you think you registered in the past, please answer my invitation here so that I get your identification information (if you registered with your full last name and first name, not with a pseudo) and I ask VirtualDJ to seek if you have an account.

If you did not register in the past, then have you kept the invoice of your DJControl MP3 e2, so that we can talk with Hercules technical support?

Topic starter

Hello;

thanks for the message. I tried the invitation link; but it sends me back to the home page of this website.

I guess that it is going to be difficult; I surely do not hqve the invoice anymore and through my moving the CD must has been lost somewhere :/

Hello,

Please retry, getting bounced back to the home page just means you have been disconnected.
I cannot send you a message if you do not accept my invitation.