Notifications
Clear all

air s not connected to traktor

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello everyone,

today i recieved my hercules dj control air s after my previous broke down (right side was not responding anymore, this was warranty).
i tried to instal my new controller to traktor 2. the first attempt went well. in the audio setup of traktor the audio device needs to be on "hercules dj control air asio" so far so good. output routing: mixing mode on "internal" and output monitor on "3 and 4" output master "1 and 2". on this point there was no volume and i went back to the settings of traktor. since then, traktor keeps saying "not connected" if i try to put the adio device on "hercules dj control air asio". that means that i also cannot set the output routing..

i tried to un-install the drivers, reboot my computer and re-instal the drivers (from hercules support). this doesnt work. i looked the problem up at the internet but could not find a simular case. different software (djuiced/virtual dj) or different controllers. tried a few things explained in those cases but so far no succes.

can anyone help me? the weird thing is that in first place i could set al settings and in one moment the message appears not connected and i cant get the connection back..

i have a samsung np370r5e-a02nl laptop, with windows 10 (just got an update) from june 2013. 

Hello Jolienn,

As you meet any technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations /.

You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJ Control Air,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Traktor,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows, version of DJConsole Series driver package (is it the last one, 2016_HJDS_1), version of DJ software (is it the last version, Traktor Pro 2.10.3).

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;