Notifications
Clear all

hercules dj control jogvision with windows vista

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi every body!
i bought a hercules dj control jogvision and i would like to run it with a windows vista computer, is it possible? 

The Jogvision can be installed under Windows Vista, but Serato, the provided software, only support Windows 7 and superior.

Hello,

Serato DJ Intro does not support Windows Vista, so the issue with your Windows Vista PC is not DJControl Jogvision (you can install it in Windows Vista if your PC has USB 2.0 ports), but if the DJ software is compatible with Windows Vista.
Which DJ software do you plan to use?

Topic starter

The Jogvision can be installed under Windows Vista, but Serato, the provided software, only support Windows 7 and superior.

I use on my windows vista virtual dj 8 but when I connect my controller with the computer, it doesn't work

Topic starter

Hello,

Serato DJ Intro does not support Windows Vista, so the issue with your Windows Vista PC is not DJControl Jogvision (you can install it in Windows Vista if your PC has USB 2.0 ports), but if the DJ software is compatible with Windows Vista.

I use virtual dj 8, and my dj control jogvision is compatible with this software (I tried on a mac os el capitan), but with my pc it doesn't work

Topic starter

Hello,

I use virtual dj 8, and it should support the controller (I tried on a mac os el capitan), but with my pc it doesn't work

PS : I also installed the old driver cause the new drivers aren't supported

Hello,

1) If you meet any technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Jogvision,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, VirtualDJ,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.

2) More specifically
- Which built of VirtualDJ Pro 8 do you use? (Last built is VirtualDJ 8.2 b3343)
- If you have installed an old driver, while you have a new firmware in the controller, it may not work, please check on DJControl Jogvision CPL
package
version of firmware
driver

Please describe EXACTLY what happen ("it doesn't work" is not a description, it give no information)
- Do you can  get sound or not in VirtualDJ ?
- Does VirtualDJ detect or not DJControl Jogvision?

Topic starter

Hello,

1) If you meet any technical problem, please fill your profile in clicking on "My Space"> "My Profile"
http://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/
You have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Jogvision,
- In "Software in use", check your DJ software, VirtualDJ,
- In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.

2) More specifically
- Which built of VirtualDJ Pro 8 do you use? (Last built is VirtualDJ 8.2 b3343)
- If you have installed an old driver, while you have a new firmware in the controller, it may not work, please check on DJControl Jogvision CPL
package
version of firmware
driver

Please describe EXACTLY what happen ("it doesn't work" is not a description, it give no information)
- Do you can  get sound or not in VirtualDJ ?
- Does VirtualDJ detect or not DJControl jogvision ?

Hello, my version of virtual dj is the last one (8.2 B3343) and the problem is When I connect my dj control jogvision with usb cable, the controller is powered, but virtual dj doesen't detect it, and yes I can have sound from virtual dj 8.

Topic starter

Can you help me?

Hello,

Please open DJControl Jogvision CPL, go to the About panel and precise the
- package,
- firmware,
- driver version,
you can read on your Windows Vista computer.

Topic starter

Hello,

Please open DJControl Jogvision CPL, go to the About panel and precise the
- package,
- firmware,
- driver version,
you can read on your Windows Vista computer.

Excuse me, my computer insn't a windows vista computer but a windows xp computer, I was wrong from the begining, I'm so sorry about it but tomorrow I will get a new lenovo windows 8 computer (intel core 2 duo, 2,7 Giga hertz, 5go RAM), it's better than my current PC, I don't think that I will have any problem to use my controller with this computer, thank you very much for your help.