Notifications
Clear all

rustlings and program lock

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

ciao a tutti,
ho testato la mia herculesrmx2 su 3 computer diversi con windows 10 e 7 e mi ha dato lo stesso problema . penso quindi sia causato dallhardware della console. dopo 5-10 minuti di utilizzo della console con virtualdjle o djuced40° inizio a sentire parecchi fruscii e sfrigolii che progressivamente vanno a sovrastare laudio delle tracce fino a sopprimerle!
cosa potrebbe essere??
grazie 

hello to all,
i tested my hercules rmx 2 on 3 different computers with windows 10 and windows 7 and gave me the same problem. so i think it is caused by the hardware of the console. after 5-10 minutes of use of the console with virtualdjle or djuced40 ° start to feel several rustlings and sizzle that progressively go to drown the sound of the tracks up to suppress them! what could it be ??
thank you 

Hello,

I suggest you read the computer optimization guide for Windows here.

Topic starter

ok,
thanks for the link! it will help me. i'll do some try and i'll write you if my problem will be resolved or not
Thanks again! 

Hello,

From your symptom, I think the issue may be due to:
1 - Letting the wifi on: in Windows, you should always switch off the wifi on the computer when you run CPU intensive tasks as music or video,
2 - Power saving: make sure the computer power supply is connected and your "Power plan" is set on "High performance",
3 - possibly an anti-virus: once you have disconnected your computer from any external source (wifi, internet, network), if you have scanned your computer with the anti-virus, you can switch the anti-virus off.