Notifications
Clear all

rmx 2 issues

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i friend gave me this unit but there is an issue. my friend used the wrong power supply with this unit and it worked for a bit then all of a sudden it was no longer responsive. it did not explode and there were no pops sounds. this is what happens. i plug it in and the usb it looks responsive to software program for about a minute and then it is not working (power is still working) . is it drivers? has anyone had this issue is it possible to restore the unit? 

Hello,

1) Please confirm you now use the adequate power supply (7.5v, regulated AC/DC adapter, 1A or more), that you use last drivers (5.69 for Mac or 2015_HDJS_6 for Windows).

2) When it stops working, can you go in the control panel, and go in the about tab, to see if the controller is still fully detected: which firmware does it detect?

3) Please fill your profile in clicking on "MY SPACE"> "MY PROFILE": you have 3 fields to list your equipment:
- In "HERCULES EQUIPMENT IN USE", please check your Dj controller, DJConsole Rmx2,
- In "SOFTWARE IN USE", check your DJ software, for example VirtualDJ 7 or 8 LE,
- In "HERCULES EQUIPMENT IN USE": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or Mac OS, version of DJConsole Series driver package, version of DJ software.