Clear all

hercules 4mx pitch light

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi folks,

this one is causing me a bit of a headache and really appreciate your help

pitch reset light (green) is working on the left deck but not the right. have tried hitting pitch +- together for pitch reset but it still wont light. 
have reinstalled the latest drivers but still no joy. i thought it simply might be a faulty led but unlikely.
when i turned my 4mx on today i noticed a lot of my hot keys no longer had the latest settings i applied in vdj8 pro. i can fix those easy enough but just cant get this pitch reset light to work.

seems if something happened to the console last time i disconnected it from windows 10 pc.

this is crucial as i use the light after hitting sync on load of new track to tell me if the pitch slider is in the right position or not to adjust, i.e it the pitch reset light goes out when i move to the correct position.

cant seem to correct but appreciate your thoughts folks on getting the led on pitch reset working again on right deck b

thanks

simon.

Topic starter

Ive also noticed that Deck B is sometimes struggling to control the SYNC and in general isnt behaving the same way as Deck A. 
Ive tried reinstalling the drivers and am using the latest version of VDJ 8, but still no joy. 😥 

Hello,

You should complete your profile here (My space > My profile)
- in "Hercules equipment in use", select DJ Console 4-Mx
- in "Software in use", select VirtualDJ
- in "Describe your equipment", precise
 . your computer configuration: brand & model , CPU, whether your USB is USB 2 or 3.0
 . your Windows version (Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise, Education"), your Hercules DJ driver package (is it 2015_HDJS_6?), what are your DJ Console 4-Mx MIDI channels, your VirtualDJ 8 Pro version (it it 8.0.0, but which built)?

Having this information is useful to try to duplicate your issue.

I have tried on my side and I do not meet this issue.
Can you go in controller mapping, and check if the action for LED_PITCH_RESET is
pitch_reset ? blink : pitch_slider ? off : on
as hereafter.