two different outpu...

Notifications
Clear all

two different outputs with my laptop?

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i realized i could answer my own question if i just set this up and try it but im driving at the moment and i plan on using my new setup at a little housewarming party that my girlfriend is throwing tonight. not a paying gig or anything like that so its a good time to work the kinks out.

what i would like to do if possible is not only use my laptop with the hercules rmx 2 controller and the djuced software but also - if possible - play music from the same laptop out of the headphone jack and into the back of the controller through inputs 1-2, etc.  (with the correct cabling and setup of course)

this would come in real handy when i need to play songs off of youtube,  etc but i also know theres a chance that the sound card or whatever wont let me do that.

Hello,

Yes, you can use your DJConsole Rmx2 as sound card for multimedia use, playing your video soundtracks, internet sound or gaming sound on the output 1-2.
Just you must realise that as these multimedia software are not controlled in MIDI, the buttons on Rmx2 are of no use in these other software.

If you want to use your headphones in your multimedia software, as the headphones is on channel 3-4 in DJ software but on channel 1-2 in multimedia software, you must open DJConsole Rmx2 control panel, and, in the advanced tab, set the headphones channel ou channel 1-2 instead of 3-4.