question about edit...

Notifications
Clear all

question about editing playlists on rmx2/djuced

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hey folks...just picked up a rmx 2. using djuced....

boy the documentation on "how to" do stuff is really limiting on this software...unless im missing something? ive recently come back to djing and i realize that there are similarities with dj software but there are also tricks too. maybe its all on this site...ill have to do some digging.

in the meantime...ive figured out how to start a playlist on the fly with one song. question is, how the heck do i add more songs to that playlist? ive tried the drag and drop method in trying to put another song into an already existing playlist but it wont let me...it wants me to make a new one.

Topic starter

So...for that matter...is there just a way to do an automix? I'm assuming I can make some playlists beforehand but it would be great to be able to make them on the fly, have them automix....etc...is this making sense?

Hello,

1) Djuced 40 reference manual
There is a DJUCED 40 reference manual here on Hercules tech support website, it is quite detailed.
You may find an update on Djuced website here.

2) Dragging tracks in playlists
I wonder why you meet difficulties to drag tracks from the library into a playlist, the video here shows how I do it.

3) Automix
The automix is described in Djuced 40 reference manual, at page 48-49, chapter B.2.g) Automix= Automatic mixing.

PS: Please make your messages easy to read in typing line breaks.

Topic starter

Thank you Maxdjack! Everything I needed you answered! Really appreciate it. Sorry if I came off short last night - long day and I was jamming on my new toys, ha ha.

I have no idea why I wasn't able to successfully move songs into a playlist like your video showed but it worked now. Awesome! Thank you for the link to the manual!

Hello,

1) Djuced 40 reference manual
There is a DJUCED 40 reference manual here on Hercules tech support website, it is quite detailed.
You may find an update on Djuced website here.

2) Dragging tracks in playlists
I wonder why you meet difficulties to drag tracks from the library into a playlists, the video here shows I do it.

3) Automix
The automix is described in Djuced 40 reference manual, at page 48-49, chapter B.2.g) Automix= Automaic mixing.

PS: Please make your messages easy to read in typing line breaks.

Hello Kevin,

You are welcome.

if you have DJConsole Rmx2 version which comes with VirtualDJ + Djuced, you can also use VirtualDJ 8 LE.
When you register on virtualdj.com website with your Rmx2 VirtualDJ 7 LE serial number (stuck on the base of the controller), you get a serial number to use VirtualDJ 8 LE for Rmx2 from VirtualDJ website.