Notifications
Clear all

hercules rmx2 fader and pitch control problem

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello from greece.
i have a problem with my rmx2 console. the left pich slider and my left volume slider are "dry" and not working properly. id like to replace them, and i was wondering if you can tell me, if there is an online store, were i can place my order.
thank you 

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "dry" and "not working properly" ?

Have you tried using some canned air to clean them?

Topic starter

Thank you for answering so fast. Here is the exact problem. Using them so much, those two sliders are not so smouth as they were. The main problem now, is that, even when they are steady in one position, in my VirtualDj they look like going up and down. I used my instict console to see if this is a problem of the VDJ, and also i tried it with my MK4. Everything was working great with those two. I did used canned air to clean them, but there was no solution. It just keeps doing it. 

Have you tried some electronic contact cleaner ?

Topic starter

I just did. I even tried a different usb cable. Same problem.

Then you should contact your retailler or Technical Support to obtain a replacement unit. Unfortunately, the faders are not meant to be replacable and would require the entire console to be taken apart.