Notifications
Clear all

sync issues

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, hope someone can help me out with this. so i have some issues syncing, and to be honest it has only really happened recently. i have tried uninstalling then reinstalling the program and drivers but nothing seems to work so i suspect it is possibly the hardware. i have been djing for some time so am well aware of the technical parts of beatmatching songs etc, also i have been using the dj control instinct for a while without problems. basically here is the problem...

i load pad a, then pad b, i press the sync button on pad b which then matches bpm. so far so good. i play the song on pad a then when i am ready to mix in the next song i start pad b and press the sync button. previously the program matched the beats with the bars perfectly and allowed a smooth transition. however now, although the bpm of both songs are identical, when i press the sync button (and that works because the lights of those buttons are on) the song on pad b is now one beat of the bar ahead of pad a. so both songs are beat matched perfectly however pad b is always one beat of the bar ahead so when the song on a is landing on the final beat of any bar the song on b is landing on the first beat of the next bar. there are no hot cues set.can anyone help please?

Hello,

Your description looks like if you use VirtualDJ.
Please precise exactly your DJ software, and precise its version - as VirtualDJ 8.0.0 Pro for example.

Topic starter

Hi. No I am using Djuced version 1.0.84

Hello,

I don't understand what you mean with the bars.

Please
- make a screenshot of the screen,
- put an arrow of the bar consider as 1 beat ahead of where you would like it to be, and show where you would expect it
- and post this image on the internet (for example in http://www.imagehosting.com/ and put a link here on a message so that I understand what you mean).