change outputs on r...

Notifications
Clear all

change outputs on rmx to balanced

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

seeing as the outputs on the rmx are either r.c.a or 1/4 jack (assuming mono ) i want to go down the road of xlr going into my amp.
which way do i go about this, trying to maintain a balanced connection. or is this not possible.

dave 

Hello,

DJ Console Rmx output are not balanced (while DJConsole Rmx2 has balanced outputs).

But you can connect Rmx 1/4" jack outputs 1 and 2 to 2 XLR balanced inputs with 2  cables whose ends are 1/4" jack mono to XLR.

Topic starter

Hi,  DJ AIR controller has some how turned off my sound output settings on DJuced 18 and I dont know how to adjust the sound output settings! Everytime I try to adjust it by mouse, it just moves the whole page! Please can you help me, I really dont know how to adjust or reset these settings!!!

Hello,

1) Here is the audio settings in Djuced 18 with DJ Control Air.
Audio Device    Hercules DJ Control Air ASIO (ASIO)
Outputs
Master    Outputs 1&2
Headphones    Outputs 3&4

2) As you say you meet an issue with your mouse, you can be helped only if forum readers can understand what you mean, but you don't describe this issue, or say your mouse brand and type, so if you don't find the words to make it clear, you should post screenshots or video showing your issue.

3) You don't fill your profile here, while
- in "Hercules equipment in use", you should click on DJ Control Air
- in "Software in use" you should click on Djuced
- in
"Describe your equipment" you should precise your Windows 8 version, and your computer brand and model

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

I had already asked you here your version of Windows 8 and your computer brand and model, and you didn't answer.
=> If you don't answer to technical questions while you come on the forum for technical issue, you should consider calling the technical support instead.

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;