problem with hercul...

Notifications
Clear all

problem with hercules control air and speakers

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

i recently bought a hercules control air, i downloaded the latest drivers, also traktor 2 pro  v 2.0.1 and when i connect the speaker wire, that wire disconnects the controller..

here i have a video i uploaded...

what am i doing wrong?

kind regards 

Unfortunately your video does not show exactly what you are doing to create this reset.

If you could please:

- provide the name and model of the speakers you are using;

- explain how and using which cables you are doing the connections;

- try simply connecting a pair of headphone to the output of the DJ Air (in place of the speakers)

Also, are your speakers and computer connected to the same electrical outlet or power bar ?  

Topic starter

Speakers: Phillips  Spa7350/10

I have the usb controller in the pc which is connected to the same power bar as the speakers.

The speakers are connected to the main subwoofer which has some little device to increase/reduce the volume. The main subwoofer has his input audio (green wire) connected to the controller.

I disconnected the green wire from the controller, touched the top of the wire (the copper part) and it makes interferences in the speakers.

Sorry for my english! 

So the problem occurs when connecting the speakers to the back of the console?

As asked previously, does the problem also happen if you just connect a pair of headphone to the back of the console?

Topic starter

So the problem occurs when connecting the speakers to the back of the console?

As asked previously, does the problem also happen if you just connect a pair of headphone to the back of the console?

Yes, the problem starts when I connect the wire to the back of the console.

I connected the headphones to the back part of the console (instead of the speakers wire) and it works good.

Do you think the green wire is overcharged? 

Topic starter

Anyone else can help me? 🙁

Hello,

I wonder whether the issue comes from
- the 1/8" jack cable you connect
- from the speaker amplifier of your Philips SPA 7350 (taking more power than expected on this audio input)
- from the DJControl Air (with a bad function)
- or from the USB bus power (too weak).

Can you connect your DJControl Air audio output to the audio input on the remote control of the Philips SPA7350instead of connecting to the audio input on the subwoofer and check if you get this issue again?