hercules rmx + trak...

Notifications
Clear all

hercules rmx + traktor + nanokontrol korg

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, this is a great complemet for our rmx, because traktor give us a lot of funcions than rmx don´t have controls for all.

work fine and no problem compatibility with vista. i´m happy with it  ....jejejeje

sorry for my english......

saludos from madrid.

2 Answers

Indeed, these are great little controllers. And the Nano Pad and Nano key are also great for triggering samples and Cues.

The possibilities are endeless! πŸ™‚

2 Answers
Topic starter

I have this exact same setup. I use my nanoKontrol to handle the FX and hot cues which allows me to free up the buttons on the RMX for loop control. I am thinking about pickup up the nanoPad this weekend.

Admittedly, I have been so taken with the ability to offload some functions from the RMX that I am also considering picking up a M-Audio Trigger Finger -->

Drum functions, larger pads, etc.

2 Answers
Topic starter

indeed, these are great little controllers. and the nano pad and nano key are also great for triggering samples and cues.

the possibilities are endeless! πŸ™‚

Topic starter

i have this exact same setup. i use my nanokontrol to handle the fx and hot cues which allows me to free up the buttons on the rmx for loop control. i am thinking about pickup up the nanopad this weekend.

admittedly, i have been so taken with the ability to offload some functions from the rmx that i am also considering picking up a m-audio trigger finger -->

drum functions, larger pads, etc.