my vdj3 / mk2 are m...

Notifications
Clear all

my vdj3 / mk2 are mute...

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello folks, heres my problem : ive bought the hercules dj console mk2, provided with virtual dj pro 3 . i have installed the most recent drivers, and flashed the firmware. my speakers are plugged in "outpu 1/2", and my headphones in the proper plug. first i have been able to hear the sound from my computer (from mozzilla, for example), which seems not to be the case anymore. anyway, i can launch vdj3 and pilot it perfectly with the console, but i can hear no sound either from spekers or from headphones. im on a pc (amd athlon 64 x2 6000+, 2gb of ram) with windows xp sp2. thank you for your help. cheers, matthieu, france

1 Answer
Topic starter

Open the mk2 control panel (click on the little record on you toolbar near your clock).

Once opened, see if the channel 1&2, 3&4 sliders are up to the top, if they are down at the bottom then everything will be muted. If they are just move both up.

1 Answer
Topic starter

open the mk2 control panel (click on the little record on you toolbar near your clock).

once opened, see if the channel 1&2, 3&4 sliders are up to the top, if they are down at the bottom then everything will be muted. if they are just move both up.