software cue.mix nu...

Notifications
Clear all

software cue.mix numark

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

evything works good except for the headphones can not hear when the cue button is pressed on either side

im running vista with the nue mark cue 5.07 i purchased the hercules dj console rmx can not get the head phones to operate. using numark phx headphones

6 Answers
Topic starter

Go to Cue config>Sound setup tab, and see if you have a set up like this

Inputs: None
Output: Headphones
Soundcard: DJ Console RMX Icon

Output Channels: Master: chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4

6 Answers
Topic starter

when you cue the music you can hear the mix going through is there a set up for the crossfader because the cue button wehn pressed in on the song being played doubles up on the volume

6 Answers
Topic starter

evything works good except for the headphones can not hear when the cue button is pressed on either side

im running vista with the nue mark cue 5.07 i purchased the hercules dj console rmx can not get the head phones to operate. using numark phx headphones

6 Answers
Topic starter

jimmy b thank you for your help when cueing the track you can hear the mix through both channels please help me out

6 Answers
Topic starter

Have you tried turning the "Monitor" Knob to Cue

6 Answers
Topic starter

the monitor button is all the way to the cue when the cue button is pressed on deck two i can have the crossfader over to track one and hear the music. when i hit the cue button off track two the volume drops when i hit the cue button on the volume increases. when cue button is on track one i canhear the song cueed up but when i begin to crossfade over the same thing happens.

6 Answers
Topic starter

go to cue config>sound setup tab, and see if you have a set up like this

inputs: none
output: headphones
soundcard: dj console rmx icon

output channels: master: chan 1&2 / headphones: chan 3&4

Topic starter

when you cue the music you can hear the mix going through is there a set up for the crossfader because the cue button wehn pressed in on the song being played doubles up on the volume

Topic starter

Topic starter

jimmy b thank you for your help when cueing the track you can hear the mix through both channels please help me out

Topic starter

have you tried turning the "monitor" knob to cue

Topic starter

the monitor button is all the way to the cue when the cue button is pressed on deck two i can have the crossfader over to track one and hear the music. when i hit the cue button off track two the volume drops when i hit the cue button on the volume increases. when cue button is on track one i canhear the song cueed up but when i begin to crossfade over the same thing happens.