help!! a lot of pro...

Notifications
Clear all

help!! a lot of problems with my new rmx!

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

first day my rmx seems to work good.. only strange popping noise.. now and then.

after trying to have a dj controller 1 next to my rmx..  by mapping my djc1 with general midi. virtual dj get stuck and ever since:

- a strange popping noise from my boxes sometimes.. even when i dont play music..  its like the sound i use to hear when selecting dj mode with my mk1 dj controller.
- sound goes off with no reason and i have to re plug my rmx to get it work again.
- virtual dj stops when switching asio to wdm or wdm to asio or some other time when im mixin.
- deckadance.. sometimes the visual track lines goes on superspeed without giving a sound or sometimes deckadance gives cracky sound.
- high sound when i put my finger on the fingerprint reader of my laptop.

i tried to reinstall te drivers ... but it doesnt help..

i have a good laptop
intel core 2 duo
2.00 ghz
2gb ddr2 

who can help me??

4 Answers
Topic starter

I found the solution on most of the problems:

On the general midi config from virtual dj i had configurate buttons from the rmx..
i removed them and now Deckadance and virtual dj work again.

The problems i always had and still have..  are:

The popping noise & the high beep when i touch my fingerprint reader...
these 2 things are since i plugged the RMX and only when the RMX is plugged in.
asio or nomal mode.

4 Answers

Is the reader integrated in the laptop or is a separate USB device?

Have you tried different USB connections? Using a USB hub?

Are you using the laptop with the battery or the power supply?

When used with the power supply, are the computer and speakers connected to the same electrical outlets ?

4 Answers
Topic starter

My Usb is standard in my laptop. I have the RMX console.
Laptop is on power supply .. and yes.. on the same electrical outlet as my computer Speakers.

I am not using a hub. Laptop is on full power. only RMX is connected and a mouse.

------------- ------------- -------------

A couple of minutes a go... i was looping with effect button 1 en 2 and virtual dj stopt again.. after that.. deckadance and virtual dj didnt work good AGAIN.

I took out the usb cable of the console and replugged. still no good button response from console to VDJ.

I shutted down the dj console driver. and restarted it.. and it worked again..

So now I think there is a conflict between my RMX drivers and something else on my laptop.

4 Answers
Topic starter

and.. i have got the newest drivers from the hercules website installed from the beginning.

4 Answers
Topic starter

i found the solution on most of the problems:

on the general midi config from virtual dj i had configurate buttons from the rmx..
i removed them and now deckadance and virtual dj work again.

the problems i always had and still have..  are:

the popping noise & the high beep when i touch my fingerprint reader...
these 2 things are since i plugged the rmx and only when the rmx is plugged in.
asio or nomal mode.

Topic starter

is the reader integrated in the laptop or is a separate usb device?

have you tried different usb connections? using a usb hub?

are you using the laptop with the battery or the power supply?

when used with the power supply, are the computer and speakers connected to the same electrical outlets ?

Topic starter

my usb is standard in my laptop. i have the rmx console.
laptop is on power supply .. and yes.. on the same electrical outlet as my computer speakers.

i am not using a hub. laptop is on full power. only rmx is connected and a mouse.

------------- ------------- -------------

a couple of minutes a go... i was looping with effect button 1 en 2 and virtual dj stopt again.. after that.. deckadance and virtual dj didnt work good again.

i took out the usb cable of the console and replugged. still no good button response from console to vdj.

i shutted down the dj console driver. and restarted it.. and it worked again..

so now i think there is a conflict between my rmx drivers and something else on my laptop.

Topic starter

and.. i have got the newest drivers from the hercules website installed from the beginning.